- The IXT 7000 Series continues to incorporate SSE's innovative
"cut-away corner," which facilitates easy access of the carrier by
the customer. Side-opening (standard) and end-opening carriers
(optional) are available.
- Standard mounting base or optional 8" base allow you to position
the customer unit at the optimal height to service the type of
vehicles most often used by your customers. It also allows you to
use different height units for different lanes, while maintaining
the same customer interface.
- Dual high/low stainless steel customer control buttons (Send and
Call) make the system easy to use by customers in a wide range of
Engineered for Performance
- High performance "PowerTwin" Turbine and "Smart Relay" technology
provides maximum transport capacity and reliable operation.
- Integrated "soft landing" feature extends carrier life and reduces
- Low-maintenance cabinet exterior retains like-new appearance and
IXT 7000 Pneumatic Tube Carrier
The IXT 7000 Series Customer Units can be customized to match brand or architectural colors: Select a color for the base unit and another color for the two accent panels. Choose from over 75,000 color combinations.
The base unit panel comes with a standard powder coated black exterior. The audio/video panel and lower accent panel come with stainless steel as shown to the left.
Enhanced Customer Communication
Banking is a relationship business, and the IXT-7000 is a powerful tool for building total customer satisfaction and loyalty. Provide your drive-up customers with unobstructed views and clear two-way communication with the IXT-7000's innovative design and technology. Utilize the IXT-7000's enhanced video capabilities to keep customers informed and cross-sell your services.
- Available in Upsend and Downsend, 4" and 4-1/2" tube configurations
- Cost-efficient design allows for installation of *optional video capabilities at any time, without purchase of additional video stand or cabinet.
Installs easily on islands as narrow as 24"
Easy To Service
- Completely serviceable from the front and sides eliminates the need for unnecessary lane obstruction by service personnel
- Blowers are located in the customer unit, which lowers installation cost and eliminates the need for canopy access.
Please visit our affiliate company: